Regulations of the online store
1. The online store sells via the Internet to contractors / customers in the territory of the Republic of Poland. The owner and administrator of the Store is the company: "Pokój" Electrotechnical Cooperative, Warecka 1 , 91-202 Łódź NIP: 7240001089 REGON: P-000453977. The company is entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000115671.
2. Access and use of the Online Store is possible on platforms of operating systems that allow the use of the Internet and software with a web browser functionality that allows displaying HTML documents on a computer screen, on any type of computer that meets the requirements of such operating systems and through any types of Internet connections using the software having functionalities of web browsers, e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Opera, Apple Safari (only version for MacOS) and Google Chrome 23.X (only version for MS Windows) or on mobile devices equipped with software that allows displaying the Online Store on these devices, in particular applications with the functions of web browsers for mobile devices.
All products offered in the Store, unless explicitly stated otherwise, are free from physical defects. All offered products are free from legal defects and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
The basic prices given on the websites are gross prices (including VAT). The binding price for the parties to the transaction is the price displayed next to the product at the time of placing the order by the customer, after being confirmed by e-mail by employees during the sales process.
We issue VAT invoices for all goods sold in our Store.
1. We deliver the ordered goods by courier companies. The Buyer is charged with the delivery costs provided by the Store at the stage of ordering the goods, and finally specified in the order confirmation.
2. It is also possible to collect the ordered goods in person at the company's headquarters in Łódź, at Warecka street 1, on weekdays from 08:00 to 14:00.
The following payment methods are possible:
• Rapid transfers - Przelewy24
• Cash on delivery - payment upon receipt of the goods in cash to the courier
• By bank transfer. We reserve the goods in our warehouse and send you an e-mail containing our bank account number. After receiving the payment, the goods are packed and shipped.
• In cash at the counter, in the case of personal collection of goods at the company's headquarters in Łódź at Warecka street 1.
The actual order processing time is from 2 to 5 days and depends on the availability of the goods and the time of placing the order or payment receipt. This is the time we need to identify the payment, complete the ordered goods, and complete the shipment. In the event that the delivery time would be longer than the one provided, we contact the buyer / customer to confirm the implementation of the order and agree on a proposed date. The courier company delivers parcels within 1-2 business days after shipment from our warehouse.
1. Pursuant to Art. 27 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended), a customer who is a consumer who has concluded a distance contract via the Online Store, may withdraw from this contract without giving any reason.
2. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted using the form attached to the above-mentioned of the Act, however, it is not obligatory.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the consumer is obliged to return the goods immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of notification of the withdrawal from the contract. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the item.
1. The customer has the right to file a complaint. Complaints should be submitted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 607 750 275 with a description of the problem. The goods under complaint should be sent back to the following address: POKÓJ S.E, 91-202 Lodz, Warecka street 1 with the note COMPLAINT. We consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of filing the complaint and receipt of the advertised goods. The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer or to the traditional mail address provided by the Buyer. We do not receive COD shipments. The customer is obliged to send the advertised goods at his own expense, and if the complaint is accepted, the repaired or replaced goods are returned to the customer at our expense.
2. The reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods as used by the Customer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of reimbursement - in any case, the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
3. The customer is responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
In each case, when the fulfillment of customer requests involves the delivery of new or repaired goods, the delivery costs are borne by the store.
The customer has the right to file a complaint, as well as to use other claims resulting from legal provisions. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of redress, including in particular:
a) mediation, including, in the case of a Customer who is a consumer, mediation of mediators operating at the Trade Inspection;
b) arbitration, including, in the case of a customer who is a consumer, permanent arbitration courts at the Trade Inspection;
c) in the case of a Customer who is a consumer, to use the help of municipal or poviat consumer ombudsmen;
d) in the case of a Customer who is a consumer, to use the platform of the online dispute resolution system between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform), available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/
The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order using the mechanisms available on the store's website, the customer submits an offer to buy a specific product under the conditions specified in the product description. The moment of concluding the sale and purchase agreement takes place during the written confirmation of the order by the employees of the seller / store.
1. The processing of customer data by the Online Store is based on the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data and the provisions of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services. The administrator of personal data is "Pokój" Electrotechnical Cooperative with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Warecka street 1.
2. The customer agrees to the processing by the "Room" Electrotechnical Cooperative of all personal data provided by the customer in order to conclude a sales contract via the Internet and to perform the contract. Persons whose data has been provided have the right to access their data and correct it. Providing personal data is voluntary, but personal data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract and its proper performance.
The Regulations define the rules of shopping in the Store. By placing an order, you agree to all the provisions and information contained in the regulations.
1. The Principal as a data controller within the meaning of Art. 7 point 4 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data, entrusts the transport company "K-EX" Sp. z o.o., ul. Zagnańska street 61, 25-528 Kielce, NIP: 959-185-69-95, pursuant to art. 31 sec. 1 above of the Act, the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of transport and postal services consisting in the collection, transport and delivery of shipments from or to the place indicated by the Principal and their delivery to recipients throughout the country in accordance with the subject of the contract. The scope of personal data processed includes all personal data collected in personal data files processed in paper and electronic form subject to the transport and postal service covered by the subject of the contract, and such processing will be performed only to the extent and for the purpose necessary for the proper performance of this Agreement.
2. When performing the activities specified in paragraph 1, the transport company undertakes to comply with: the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the provisions of the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of April 29, 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions, such as devices and IT systems used for the processing of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 100, item 1024) and other provisions regulating the protection of personal data should be met - under pain of criminal liability and damages.
3. In order to ensure adequate protection of personal data referred to in sec. 1, the shipping company undertakes to take measures to protect the personal data referred to in Art. 36-39 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, and meet the requirements specified in the provisions referred to in Art. 39a of this act.
4. The Principal has the right to control the processing of personal data entrusted to him by the shipping company at any time from the point of view of compliance with the law and with the provisions of this Agreement.